Neurology opening in Anchorage, Alaska.
Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist for an employed opportunity:
- Join a well-established practice of 13 years
- Outpatient opportunity
- Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack, Seizure and Epilepsy, TBI, Peripheral Neuropathy, Radiculopathy and Myelopathy, and Neuromuscular Disorders
- Advanced Practitioner and Staff Available
- EMG, EEG, and Sleep Studies
- Office Space is Available
- Experienced Neurologists preferred
About Palmer, AK:
- 42 miles northeast of Anchorage
- Nestled in between the Talkeetna and Chugach Mountains
- Nearby attractions including Knik Glacier, Matanuska Peak, Pioneer Peak, Hatcher Pass, and Matanuska Glacier
- Location of Alaska State Fair
- Multiple sports teams including the Mat-Su Miners of the Alaska Baseball League and The Valley Steelers, a semi-pro football team
Medical Center is a 109 bed facility with a wide range of inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic imaging and emergency, medical and surgical services. Alaska offers among the best reimbursement rates in the country, low malpractice rates and is very business friendly. 40 minutes from downtown Anchorage boasting an international airport, over 650 restaurants, a philharmonic orchestra, Ballet Company, live theatre, and countless cultural events. Alaska is a wealthy State with no income tax and is truly America s last frontier!
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to Click Here to Apply for more details
We have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC215067