Under the direct supervision of the Laboratory Manager, the Lab Assistant collects blood and other laboratory specimens, log specimens, prepares the samples for testing and analyzes the specimens that require CLIA waived and moderate complexity testing as requested following adequate documented training. High School Diploma and CLA/CLA/Phlebotomy certicate required.
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. Full-Time employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage options.
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their families.
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no weekends or holiday shifts.
- Competitive pay starting at $15.00+ hourly with the potential of higher starting pay based on experience.
- Certified starting at $16.50
- Non-certified starting at $15.00
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a 5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling 801-475-3418.