Gynecology-Oncology opening in , Indiana.
Medical Search is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gynecology Oncology Physician to work at premier medical facility in the Greater Indianapolis area of Indiana. This would specialize in treating early stage and the most advanced and complicated cancers, including cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, vulvar cancer and endometrial cancer.
Ideal candidate will have a strong interest in Women s Health with focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Previous experience with surgical procedures, DaVinci robotics, and/or inpatient care is ideal. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care.
- Schedule: 2 Clinic Days and 3 Operating Room Days
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:3
- Average outpatient volume: patients per day
- Inpatient volume varies
- Common Diagnosis and Procedures:
- Ovarian Cancer
- Endometrial Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Vaginal Tumors
- Uterine Fibroids
- Cancer Genetic Counseling
- Advanced Practice Provider Support
- Access to most up-to-date technologies and surgical tools, DaVinci robotics, for cancer treatment
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
In addition, we also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us.
If you would like to be considered for this assignment, please reply PROMPTLY and attach an updated CV/Resume so we can proceed.
No information will be shared without your prior approval.