A nocturnist is needed at a hospital in Louisiana due to growth. The schedule is a 7 on and 7 off block from 7 pm to 7 am and 2 nights a week you will be off at 5 am for a quality of life position. The incoming physician will handle 5 to 6 admissions per night on average. They will also run codes and rapids alongside the ED team and an experienced NP team. The ICU has subspecialty support and no procedures are needed. If you do not hold an active Louisiana medical license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
You will receive a competitive base salary and performance incentives, full medical/dental/vision benefits, and 9 days of PTO. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 403(b) and pension plan, life insurance/disability, loan repayment assistance, and malpractice with tail coverage.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at or send your CV to .
- Compensation of $300K plus
- Student loan repayment offered
- 7 on/7 off block schedule with 10- and 12-hour shifts
- No procedures required
- 5 to 6 admissions per night and run codes and rapids alongside the ED team
- IM and FP candidates are welcomed
- Located approximately 40 minutes from New Orleans
- For more information email
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail