A nocturnist position is available at a hospital in North Carolina working 14 night shifts per month. You will need to be a board-certified or board-eligible family practice or med-ped physician and see adults and children, and possibly even newborns. The incoming physician can expect to have 5 patient encounters and 3 to 4 emergency department admissions per night. Final-year residents are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a salary and incentive/bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 40bB retirement plan, student loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located close to I-95 and I-40. Residents of this area can easily venture to the sandy North Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Student loan repayment available
- Work 14 night shifts per month
- Average 5 patient encounters per night
- Expect 3 to 4 ED admissions per night
- Will see both adults and children
- Board-certified or -eligible FP or Med-Ped
- 1 hour to the Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Venture to the coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail