Adding three Hospitalists to a growing team.
- 345 bed acute care facility
- 34 bed ICU
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary referral center for western Colorado and eastern Utah - the largest regional medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City
- Health, vision, and dental insurance provided along with retirement benefits, paid vacation, and CME allowance.
- Awe-inspring natural beauty and dramatic red rock landscape of the Colorado National Monument
- 300+ days of sunshine a year
- Exhilarating outdoor adventures including fishing, trail running, hiking, camping, biking, and skiing on the Grand Mesa
- Incredible whitewater rafting on the Colorado River
- Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking trails
- A charming downtown full of great shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more
- The heart of Colorado's wine country
- Close to world-famous destinations such as Moab, Utah, Telluride, Aspen, and Glenwood Springs
- Regional Medical Center serving western Colorado and eastern Utah
- 2,020 associates, 434 physicians
- 346 beds
Hospital is seeking three BC/BE internists to join our growing hospitalist program in our beautiful western Colorado community.
Enjoy an excellent work schedule of 6 days on and 4 days off with blocks of 20 days off incorporated for each hospitalist every 3 months. No call, competitive benefits and compensation.
- Board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine
- Able to acquire a Colorado medical license
- Team oriented and patient care focused