UCONN Health Department of Medicine seeks Primary Care Physicians for full-time faculty positions as Assistant/Associate Professor. Interested candidates should possess exceptional patient care and teaching skills with a commitment to academic medical student/resident education.
Openings in Farmington and Simsbury.
- Clinical duties are 100% outpatient.
- Opportunity to collaborate with colleagues in a well-established department.
- The Department shares call responsibilities: weekday call 1-2 days/month, 4 weekends/year.
- Participate in many campus-wide educational activities.
- UCONN Health is located in Farmington, CT, mid-way between New York City and Boston and within commuting distance of New Haven. UConn Health is a growing organization composed of the schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine; Graduate Programs in Biomedical Sciences, Public Health, and Clinical and Translational Research; the UCONN John Dempsey Hospital; and the faculty practice.
The University of Connecticut School of Medicine will be adding new faculty members over the next few years as part of an exciting new initiative (Bioscience Connecticut), which also includes a new state-of-the-art patient care hospital tower, a new outpatient pavilion, renovation of research space, and expansion of the medical student class size.
The Farmington Valley is a wonderful place to raise a family and has many outstanding schools and neighborhoods. The area was recently named one of the 10 Best Places To Live in the United States by Kiplinger's magazine. It has a four season climate and is within two hours of Boston and New York City.
UConn Health is an affirmative action employer, in addition to an EEO and M/F/V/PWD/PV employer.
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact Selena Dickherber
Please reference Job Position ID 165720 when responding.