Seeking a full-time, board-eligible/board-certified Urologist with a focus on Female Urology and Pelvic Floor Reconstruction to provide comprehensive Urology services in the heart of Sonoma County. In this role, you will have excellent support from a full complement of medical and surgical specialists, including Interventional Radiology. Join the dedicated and compassionate team of providers and our growing Urology service and enjoy unparalleled quality of life in Santa Rosa, home to redwood forests and bountiful vineyards.
- Full-time position joining three other Urologists
- Develop your own Urodynamics laboratory, with a physician assistant or nurse practitioner to assist you
- OR time at both the main hospital and a surgery center, across a parking lot from the office
- Hospital is a Level II trauma center and the region s referral center for Urology
- DaVinci Xi robot and fully equipped OR to manage complex stones and complex endourologic problems
- In-house holmium laser
- Support for developing your own urodynamics laboratory, with a PA or Nurse to assist you.
Where You ll Work
Medical Group provides quality health care for Sonoma, Napa, Humboldt and surrounding communities. With over 150 providers, our tradition of excellence extends to all aspects of care, from routine check-ups to leading-edge surgical procedures. Its dedicated team of providers take the time to get to know each patient s individual needs and answer questions with compassion. Multiple offices throughout the region provide access to convenient care.
Where You ll Live
Santa Rosa, population 180,000, sits 55 miles north of San Francisco in the heart of wine country. With its cool, wet winters and warm, dry summers, the city has the perfect Mediterranean climate for its famous vineyards. Home to The Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, a great attraction for Peanuts fans, Santa Rosa is also known for its redwood groves and stunning ocean vistas. Nearby state parks, historic homes and gardens provide year-round beauty.
Who You ll Work For
Health System is a nationally recognized, compre