You can hike and bike on the river walk near the historic downtown as you enjoy the beauty of the Lumber River, listed as a National Wild and Scenic River and voted one of North Carolina's Ten Natural Wonders. The natural setting of Lumberton contributes to its charm almost as much as the people. Ideally located on Interstate 95, Lumberton is known as the halfway point between New York and Florida.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Francesca Bell at or send your CV to .
- 4-day workweek
- Affiliated with a world-class academic institution
- Access to teaching and research
- Call is consultative only, no rounding
- Strong support staff
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Within 2 hours of 3 metro hubs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail