The Center for Bone and Joint Care, in conjunction with Day Kimball Healthcare, the premier provider of integrated healthcare services in Northeast Connecticut and nearby Massachusetts and Rhode Island, seeks a board certified/board eligible Orthopedic Surgeon to join their collegial and established team in Putnam, Connecticut (CT).
- Two-year path to partnership
- Opportunity to walk-in and inherit a new practice from the group's retiring Orthopedic Surgeon
- MAKO robot
- Subspecialty interests in lower extremity, knee, and total joint can be accommodated
- Outstanding initial base salary, RVU bonus, sign-on bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice and retirement
- Windham County, known as the Quiet Corner, is located in the northeastern corner of Connecticut and provides a large service area with a population of 116,782.
- Downtown attractions include restaurants, the Bradley Playhouse, The Complex Performing & Creative Arts Centre, and an antiques marketplace.
- Enjoy access to numerous state parks, state forests, and other reserves, such as the Yale-Myers Forest, Putnam River Trail, and Norcross Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Seasonal family-friendly events include the upcoming Zombie Fashion Show!
- Enjoy a lower cost of living in a central location providing easy access to Providence (45 minutes), Hartford (45 minutes), Boston (1 hour), and the coastline.
If interested, please contact:
Please reference where you saw the posting and Position ID 165870 when responding.