35 miles to Tampa
45 miles to Orlando
Community of 500,000+
Join a Large Multispecialty Group of over 225 physicians
Fellowship trained Mammographer sought for full-time position for our high-volume comprehensive breast care program
Full-time mammography will be a salaried, employed position and requires day shift, Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm. Partnership would be offered to the radiologist electing to rotate in general radiology one day per week and share in weekend call.
- Fully diversified practice with state of the art 3D technology with Hologic Dimensions Tomosynthesis units, Phillips US units, CAD, and state of the art PACS system
- Weekly multi-disciplinary tumor board meetings
- Work with extraordinary colleagues who share your dedication to medical excellence!
- Highly skilled technologists and staff
- Stable, financially sound practice with a national reputation
- PHYSICIAN OWNED with governance by a physician Board of Directors
- Option for partnership after 2 years of full time employment
- Exceptional compensation
- Extensive benefits with paid malpractice, CME/dues allowance, and relocation assistance
- Easy access to 2 international airports in Tampa and Orlando