1 hour from State College & Harrisburg
3 hours from NYC, Washington, DC and Philadelphia
Central Pennsylvania is seeking to recruit an Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon to join the team
- Board Certified in Orthopaedics and Fellowship Trained in Foot & Ankle surgery.
- 8 surgeons, and 8 physician assistants with a 30+ year established community practice.
- Outpatient practice is provided at a newly renovated office on the hospital campus which includes an ASC, with additional 4 satellite office locations.
- Newly constructed Orthopaedic inpatient floor with reputable Enhanced Recovery Total Joint Program.
- Surgeries performed at Evangelical Community Hospital and The Evangelical Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Competitive straight base compensation model, negotiable sign on bonus and moving expenses.
- Generous CME/subscription allowance and ten (10) educational days off.
- New fellows encouraged to apply. Great mentorship opportunity.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D,
Extended Leave, access to 401k retirement plan and a defined SERP plan.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage included with employment.