Bone and Joint Specialists of Winchester, a well-established and highly thought of private Orthopedic Surgery practice in Winchester, Virginia (VA), seeks Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon (ORS) to join their extremely successful and growing practice.
- Join 5 Orthopedic Surgeons and 4 Advanced Practitioners in a very collegial practice.
- The practice recently relocated to their beautiful, new office building which includes a large physical and occupational therapy center.
- No Foot and Ankle competition in the service area of several hundred thousand.
- Enjoy a large referral base of physicians, which will assist in quick practice growth.
- Outstanding financial package and full benefits with partnership and ASC ownership.
- Enjoy a 4-season climate.
- Great schools both public and private.
- Approximately 90 minutes from Washington, D.C., 45 minutes from Dulles International Airport, 2 hours from Baltimore, 3.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours from Richmond.
- Whether you choose to go horseback riding at Rocking S Ranch, spend a day shopping and enjoying a wide variety of restaurants at our wildly popular outdoor walking mall, enjoy wine tasting at James Charles Vineyard or a brewery tour at Winchester Brew Works, Winchester's small-town feel comes with a plethora of activities for the entire family to enjoy!
- Barnett Park offers everything under the sun from baseball fields, museums, and summer concerts, to a lake and arboretum!
There are excellent Foot and Ankle Orthopedic positions nationwide, but few will offer a true balance between work and family life while affording you excellent financial rewards and a great location to live. I welcome you to contact me to learn all the details of this exciting practice.
If interested, please contact:
Schedule an appointment to discuss here!
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 163337 when responding.