Vascular Surgery Group in Tallahassee, Florida is seeking to add a highly motivated 5th BE/BC Vascular Surgeon to their rapidly expanding team. Enjoys the benefit of being a private practice within a large community setting with academic affiliations and minimal specialty competition.
Originally founded over 35 years ago, the group has maintained its leadership in treating vascular disease with its advancements in technology and treatment plans into the new millennium. Currently, the practice employs 4 board certified vascular surgeons, 5 nurse practitioners and 2 physician assistants to accommodate the high demand for vascular surgery consultations. The practice has expanded to 2 office locations due to exponential growth.
The main clinic houses an accredited in-house IAC ultrasound lab and advanced endovascular suite under a 20,000 sqft newly designed office space. The newly opened vein center is a specialty clinic dedicated solely to all aspects of venous disease. This office is housed under a 6000 sqft renovated facility with its own venous ultrasound lab, endovascular suite and is the only accredited IAC Vein Center in the community.
The group performs all of the open and endovascular procedures at our Level 2 Trauma hospital with dedicated hybrid endovascular and OR suites with appointed vascular staff. It also participates in the training of the ACGME accredited general surgery residency program at Florida State University. Our practice actively participates in clinical trials and has authored publications in our vascular surgery specialty journals. Treating conditions include the entire spectrum of vascular disease from complex arterial and venous pathology, hemodialysis, embolization techniques and thoracic outlet.
Opportunity highlights include:
- Office clinic patients per day: 20-30 with full NP support
- Practice/ Hospital Call: 1:5- Weekends a month with one rotating night call per week
- Excellent Payer Mix
- Serving 1 hospital only Level 2 Trauma Center (772 Beds)
- Full Partnership Tract (2 years) with stock options
- On Site IAC Vascular Lab and IAC Accredited Vein Center
- In house-office based endovascular suite in both clinic sites
- Participation in Wound Healing Center & Hyperbaric Treatment
- Faculty appointment as associate professor of general surgery with Florida State University College of Medicine
With its roots firmly planted in the panhandle of Florida, the group has proven longstanding stability for over three decades in order to provide the ambitious candidate a life-long career opportunity in private practice with an academic flair.
Near, but far, from the well-known destinations of the Sunshine State, Tallahassee offers a distinct culture and community with acc