Come live and practice in Montana where you can enjoy a host of outdoor amenities. The central region hosts a variety of conventions, concerts, sporting events, and other rallies. You're also close enough to day trip to Yellowstone National Park.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please contact Trevor Jensen at or send your CV to .
- Full and extensive benefits with generous student loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- Great base salary with RVU incentives
- Replacing a provider at a stable and well established practice
- Full-time, employed position
- J-1 and H-1 visas welcomed
- Hospital has da Vinci robot
- Level II trauma facility
- BC or BE accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail