Board-Certified, TX licensed Urologist wanted near Midland, TX. Call will be 10 days per month. If you want to take more call, extra compensation will be provided.
Medical Center is a 225-bed, state-of-the-art hospital offers sophisticated procedures and is home to the most advanced medical technology available today.
- OR locations on 3 campuses provide ample capacity for Surgical Service lines with 10 ORs.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging technology including 64-slice CT Scanner, brand new 1.5 MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Digital Mammography, Ultrasound and Bone Densitometry
Seeking candidates with skill set in General Urology; candidate with fellowship training a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package, along with incentives for outstanding work and contributions.
- Pharmacy / Prescription Coverage
- Deferred Compensation
- Group Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Long term Care
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Medical Education / Individual Physician Expenses
- Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
About the Area:
- Professional Sports - Midland Rockhounds AA Baseball (Oakland) - Texas Roughnecks Arena Football - West Texas Grillers Football - Jackapoled Minor North American Hockey League
- Arts & Culture - The Globe Theatre - Ellen Noel Art Museum - The Permian Playhouse - Midland-Odessa Symphony & Chorale
- Housing - low cost of living
- Education - Good schools - Excellent universities
- Sports & Outdoor Recreational Activities - Surf the Sand Dunes at Monahans Sandhills State Park - Stonehenge Replica - McKinney Park-2nd largest high school foot ball stadium in Texas.
- Warm weather
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or