Planner / Graduate Planner
Entrust is a well established planning and environmental consultancy since 2008, specialising in infrastructure, primarily renewable energy and wireless telecommunications. We operate across Ireland and the UK from our offices in Galway and Liverpool. Our Galway office has a requirement for a F/T or P/T Planner. This is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious suitable candidate as we are a growing team, which offers a unique opportunity to have a very wide ranging role within the company as well as a genuine opportunity to grow your career rapidly within the company in the coming years.
The role will involve assisting our Senior Planner with a number of infrastructure planning applications, amongst many other tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
• Ideally relevant post-graduate private/public sector experience;
• Good working knowledge of the Irish planning system;
• Candidates with relevant UK experience will also be considered for the role;
• A recognised (IPI or RTPI) planning qualification;
• Meticulous attention to detail and excellent report writing skills;
• Strong project management skills;
• Excellent presentation and communications skills;
• Good analytical skills and IT competency;
• Highly motivated and ambitious in fast paced working environment;
• Mult-task different projects and work activities;
• Work well with others internally and externally;
• Full Driving Licence and own vehicle
• Assist on planning applications;
• Undertaking background research, desk studies, site visits and preparing planning reports;
• Working collaboratively with clients, colleagues and external consultants;
• Ability to analyse planning policy and make recommendations to clients and colleagues;
• Liaising with Planning Authorities and other statutory bodies;
• Attendance at meetings with clients, project teams and other stakeholders.
How to Apply
A competitive salary will be put in place for the successful candidate.
Working arrangements are full-time office-based, however part-time positions will also be considered and hybrid working may be considered in exceptional circumstances, depending on the applicant s experience and personal circumstances. If you are an experienced planner, alternative arrangements may be considered.
The role may be of particular interest to candidates living in the Galway, Clare and Mayo areas.
If you re interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date CV and cover letter to brenda(at)or call Brenda on in confidence.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ROLE AND TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON