Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief - we are not a 'yes agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
An excellent opportunity to work on a global information analytics business that improves the performance of institutions, professionals and students of advanced healthcare and open science. Elsevier achieve this through their different technologies and consumer offerings. Their business encompasses databases of health and open science journals and articles, which are utilised by businesses and students for research.
In addition, Elsevier have ecommerce sites that sell expert niche educational books across the globe. Spark Foundry manage all the Digital media for Elsevier allowing this role to have access and visibility to all Performance marketing channels. Your focus will be on PPC, however will work closely with a cross-channel team with opportunities to expand your knowledge in Amazon, Facebook and LinkedIn amongst others. You will also get a holistic understanding of how all channels work together to drive overall performance.
Great opportunity for a talented and eager to learn PPC Executive to join a dynamic and growing Performance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and implementing the day to day running of clients Paid Search campaigns from keyword research and ad copy creation to running daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as actively optimizing accounts to meet target KPIs.
There is a great opportunity to be client facing as this role is responsible for running weekly activities.
- Assisting the Account Manager in all new account setup - including designing and implementing from scratch.
- Regular keyword research, ad copy creation, landing page selection and assigning budgets
- Under the direction of the Account Manager, implement relevant PPC strategies to help facilitate account growth
- Working with the Account Manager to meet client optimization through tactical PPC account optimization to meet the client KPIs
- Make use of the relevant bid Management platforms to improve account performance
- PPC Budget management - daily and weekly budget tracking to ensure accounts are spending within targets
• Team player• Strong communication skills• A self-starter, who can demonstrate initiative• Diligent, with keen attention to detail• Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment• Interest in digital marketing
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.