Internal Medicine opening in Sterling, Virginia.
An outpatient health center in Virginia is looking for someone to perform COVID phone consultations two days a week. This facility is located just half an hour from Washington, D.C., one of the country s cultural centers and entertainment capitals, with easy access to restaurants and museums. The area also has ample sites for outdoor recreation, including Rock Creek Park, where you can go horseback riding, hiking, golfing, and skating.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: COVID Testing Phone Consultations In Person at Vaccine Clinic
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
- Experience Required: 1 years experience required
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Part-Time 2 days a week
- Scheduling: Starts second week of May. Shifts are 10-12 hours.
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !