Internal Medicine opening in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Health System is seeking a Full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine Primary Care Physician to join its team.
- 80 provider multi-specialty practice covering a service area of 50,000
- Practice consists of sites located in Owatonna, Faribault, Blooming Prairie, and Kenyon, MN
- Call is an average of twice per month and is shared with the other 16 physicians in the department
- Average of 18-25 patients per day in a 4 or 4 1/2 day work week
- Minimum of 28 direct patient contact hours
- 24/7 Hospitalist program covers the hospital
- Generous comprehensive benefits package including 403(b) with match and pension
- Hospital is adjacent to clinic and comprised of 4 ICU beds, 4 OR rooms, 12 ED exam rooms
The Health System is a vibrant and growing health care system with over 950 physicians providing care in more than 70 communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. We offer a stable practice environment, a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and have been recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the top 100 Best Companies to Work For . Qualifications:
Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal MedicineThe Community:
Owatonna, Minnesota a thriving community of over 25,000 people, boasting one of the strongest economies in Minnesota. Located just 38 miles west of Rochester, MN and 60 miles south of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Owatonna is home to more than 40 industrial business firms as well as the headquarters for Federated Insurance. Minnesota State University, Mankato is located 40 miles west in Mankato as well as renowned private colleges, St. Olaf and Carlton located in Northfield, 35 miles north of Owatonna. Kaplan's Woods Parkway offers 225 acres for hiking, biking, jogging, picnicking and cross-country skiing. Excellent golfing is available at public and private courses, several of which are staffed by full-time golf instructors. For the tennis enthusiast, both outdoor and indoor facilities provide opportunities for year-round participation. Because many residents love music and the arts, the Owatonna Arts Center displays the work of many local and national artists.How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214339