Job Title Production: Production Equipment Maintenance Supervisor
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We're looking for a Production Equipment Maintenance Supervisor to be responsible for the day-to day maintenance activities in the facility. You will:
- Oversee production equipment maintenance activities for the Greene, NY location.
- Manage teams, analyze equipment, make maintenance process changes, specify and install new capital equipment, ensure maximum performance.
- Establish daily, weekly, and monthly objectives and communicate them to employees in order to manage workflow.
- Accomplish results by communicating job expectations. Plan, monitor, and appraise performance. Coach and counsel employees.
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures
- Recruit and retain staff through effective selection, training, and providing opportunities for growth
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of control points, equipment, and resources.
- In conjunction with other departments, implement proactive and predictive maintenance using Industry 4.0 systems and techniques.
- Optimize effective production equipment management through OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness).
- Assist in contract negotiations with outside contractors, including service level agreements (SLAs).
- Develop and design innovative solutions for difficult problems, following contingency and escalation plans.
- Work with colleagues to ensure standardization of maintenance best practices and machine-specific troubleshooting across sites.
- Raise the bar by questioning processes and auditing maintenance practices.
- Present project status to next-level manager and recommend changes in project direction in response to business requirements.
- Keep abreast of innovation in maintenance techniques.
About the schedule:
This position is third shift and will work 10:00 p.m.-6:30 a.m.
- 2+ years of supervisor/management experience.
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, and dependability.
It would be great if you had:
- Associate's degree in a related field
About the total compensation package:
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program