If you are a Project Engineer with ground-up multifamily experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Founded in 2004, we quickly became a recognized for the fastest growing company by 2007. Now based in Rocklin, our projects are locally focused in Northern California. We specialize in the affordable housing, multifamily, mixed-use, and hospitality markets. We have become well known for our successful delivery of innovative and challenging projects. Our focused approach, direct involvement and innovative ideas make for a successful delivery on every project. Due to a growing backlog of work, we are looking for an Project Engineer to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist Project Manager, Quality Control Manager Superintendents with entry-level engineering tasks, material take-offs, work plans, submittals, estimates
- Collects measurements and information to compare to contract documentation to depict changes, requests for information
- Assist with onsite construction administration and construction observation services including reporting, safety documenting, monitoring inspections.
- Evaluates change order requests including design changes, specifications and drawing releases and reports status.
- Reviews and processes as-built drawings to ensure that all changes during construction are recorded.
- Completes project close-out requirements per contract documents.
- Maintains effective and professional relationships with owners, Engineers, vendors, and contractors.
- Executes additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Interact with outside contractors such as Architects, Civil Engineers, Landscape, Utility Consultants, Soils Engineers, & other professionals.
- Collaborate with Project Manager to ensure project site and company assets are secure, and always maintains a safe and respectful working environment.
- Assist in project estimation and any pre-construction activities.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field of study
- 1+ years of GC-level experience in multifamily construction (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to $20 MIL+ or 100+ units)
- Field experience on ground up slab-on-grade, podium, and other high density multifamily/mixed-use projects
- Proficient computer skills including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), P6, MS Project, or other CPM Scheduling Software, Procore or similar project management software
- Knowledge of building systems, construction processes and pricing
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary (Depending On Experience)
- Performance & Company-based Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 401k (w/ match!)
- Fuel Reimbursement
So, if you are a Multifamily Project Engineer looking for an opportunity to further your career with an award-winning general contractor, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : ST7-1702227 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sylvia Trujillo - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.