Psychiatry-Geriatrics opening in , Illinois.
I am searching for a Psychiatrist to join a 71-bed non-profit 501c3 organization. The incoming provider would ideally practice 50/50 inpatient and outpatient. However, we are open to a flexible setting such as inpatient coverage with outpatient telemedicine, or outpatient only with inpatient call coverage.
This system's commitment to their community lies in their core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Accountability, Compassion and Teamwork.
Below are the basics on the practice and community. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or any of the others we represent on a national basis, please send me a copy of your CV and schedule a good time to chat with me! I am available by phone, text, email at Click Here to Apply and Click Here to Apply
- 71-Bed non-profit 501c3 Organization
- 90% MGMA and Higher Earning Potential
- $325,000 Salary + wRVU Incentives
- $150,000 in student loan forgiveness over 6 years
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Allowance
- Flexible Practice Setting Based on Incoming Provider's Needs
- Ideally a 50/50 Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient Responsibilities
- Be Busy from Day 1 Minimal Ramp Up Time
- 20 Adult Beds & 10 Geriatric Beds
- 15-20 Patients Per Day in Outpatient
- 115,000 Population Draw Area Serving 5 Counties
- Experienced Support Staff 1 NP, 2 PAs Hiring More
- Full comprehensive benefits
- J1 & H1b Visas Sponsored
- Live in the beautiful Midwest tri-state area
- Proximity to St. Louis, Louisville, Nashville, Evansville, and Memphis.
- Cost of living 20% lower than the national average.
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1500sq ft for $154,000
- 5 Bed, 3 Bath, 4500sq ft, 3 acres for $364,000
- 4 bed, 2 bath, 2300sq ft, 100 acres for $479,000
- $22 Million-dollar high school renovation completed in 2017
- $14 Million dollar, 64,000sq ft recreation center
- 3 Golf Courses and Country Club
- Ranked Best Places to Play - Golf Digest
- Plethora of outdoor activities with 22 lakes and 200 bodies of water
- Hunting, fishing, national parks and forests, hiking, biking, gardens, -etc.
- Community centered farmers markets, restaurants, and activities
- Regional & International Airports just a short drive away
I am not a head hunter, rather, I am retained by these opportunities to find the most viable fit for my clients and candidates. This leads to a 93% retention rate over the course of 5 years. If interested, please respond with an updated copy of your CV as well as a good time and contact number to reach you at.