Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Lake Placid, New York. CompHealth is assisting a group in New York with their search for a psychiatrist. The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 7 pm, and they offer flexible full-time scheduling. The incoming physician will see an average of 10 to 20 patients per day and will have 60 minutes for evaluations and 20 to 30 minutes for med checks. Come work with a great group of psychiatrists, nurses, and licensed medical health counselors with customer service on staff. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates if within 3 years of training.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, 136 hours of PTO in the 1st year, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, possible CME time, 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This opportunity is located in upstate New York, minutes to the breathtaking Adirondack Mountains. Gorgeous views of both the river valleys and the Adirondack foothills, within a quick and easy drive to Lake Placid, Montreal, or Ottawa.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at Click Here to Apply , text Click Here to Apply , or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply and refer to job number .
- Base salary up to $270K
- 100% adult outpatient with no call
- 4 psychiatrists on staff
- 6 nurses, LMHCs, and customer service
- See 10 to 20 patients per day
- Flexible schedule, Monday to Friday
- Will consider 4, 10-hour days
- Must be BC or within 3 years of training
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail