Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Cleveland, Ohio. CompHealth is currently assisting an Ohio adult inpatient unit with their search for a general psychiatrist. The facility is a nontraditional inpatient unit that is a living room/residential model. The incoming physician will see no more than 12 patients per day. The behavioral health team has expertise in diagnosing a range of psychological and behavioral health issues, including mood disorders, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, addiction and substance abuse, and others. Join a team of specialists that includes board-certified adult and child psychiatrists, clinical adult and child psychologists, addiction treatment experts, counselors, social workers, certified nurse practitioners, and nurses with experience in the field of mental health care.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary that is dependent upon experience. You will also be offered health insurance, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, CME time and $5K stipend, and a retirement plan.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Minutes from downtown attractions
- Progressive Field and FirstEnergy Stadium, home of the Browns
- Nontraditional inpatient adult psychiatry unit
- No more than 12 patients per day
- Launching a new IP adult program this summer
- Acute care with living room/residential model
- Suboxone/buprenorphine waivered
- Residents and fellows accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail