Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Washington, Pennsylvania.
Large multi specialty Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) has outstanding opportunity for a board-certified/board-eligible Psychiatrist. This position joins 5 other board-certified Psychiatrists and 7 Behavioral Health Therapists. Monday through Friday schedule, no call, no weekends.
In addition to a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, the position offers fully paid federal tort act liability insurance, excellent administrative support, and potential for student loan reimbursement.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Malpractice Coverage through FTCA
- 3 Weeks of Vacation; 4 Weeks of Vacation at year 4
- 40 Hours of Sick Time Annually
- 52 Hours of Holiday Annually
- 40 Hours of Continuing Education Time Annually
- $3,000 Continuing Education Allowance Annually
- Medical, Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Provided
- Vision and Short-Term Disability Available
- 403(b) Retirement Program with a Company Match
- Eligible for State and Federal Loan Repayment
- Base Compensation plus Incentive Program
- Sign-On Bonus
- Payment of Membership Due, License, DEA and Board Certification
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
We are located in beautiful south-central Pennsylvania, an area rich with outdoor activities and history. Conveniently located within a three hours drive of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and northern Virginia; four hours to New York. International airports located within one hour (Harrisburg, PA) and at Dulles, BWI and Ronald Reagan airports. Enjoy an area with many outdoor activities (hiking, biking, skiing, golfing, water activities and more), rich with historical sites and close to the Chocolate Capital of the United States. Washington D.C. with a large selection of museums, cultural events, and other attractions, including the national zoo is also nearby.
We are the largest multi-specialty Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in the nation, founded in 1986. We provide a proven multi-disciplinary model for collaborative practice.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job to Click Here to Apply for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214921