Radiology opening in Merced, California.
50K Bonus General Radiologist Opportunity with IR Experience for the California Central Valley! - Fellows Welcome
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full-time fellowship trained Radiologist to join our group that serves the Mercy Medical Center Merced. The new 185 bed hospital opened in 2010, which added to its ability to deliver high-quality care. It has a very active ED and 24 bed ICU/CCU. It is the major obstetrical hospital in the area. There is a Level II NICU which is affiliated with Valley Children's Hospital. Diagnostic facilities include Cardiac Catheterization Lab, CT scanner and MRI. All plain films are digital. The entire hospital uses a PACS system allowing physicians to view radiology studies from any hospital computer. Enjoy the benefits of being a part of the Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
- Strong Foundation in all aspects of Radiology
- MQSA a plus
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
- Active CA medical license is preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off, Bonus structure, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day one - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Chase Allred, Clinical Recruiter at Click Here to Apply or e-mail your CV to: Click Here to Apply
Merced is a growing city of 86,000 people with a newer 186 bed hospital and a University of California Merced campus, both of which have attracted physicians to this community. The UC is also planning the development of a medical school. Merced is an ideal setting that offers the best of both worlds: close proximity to all the amenities of large metropolitan areas and the low cost, low stress environment of a family oriented community. A short two hours drive will get you to San Francisco; the quaint coastal towns of Monterey and Carmel; and Sacramento, the state capital. Merced is known as the Gateway to Yosemite with all its grandeur and recreational options. Tahoe is a four hour drive for great summer and winter recreation. For art lovers, it is home to the Merced Theater and the Merced Symphony Orchestra. In addition, this growing community offers 18-hole golf courses and more than 12 miles of class-one, grade-separated bike paths.