Part time Shift:
Night Shift Description:
Nazareth Hospital, a member of Trinity Health, is looking for a Pool Radiologic Technologist to join our team!
Shift: Part Time, Weekend, Nights
Involves technical work in the operation of diagnostic radiographs and fluoroscopic equipment. The purpose is delivery of quality care commensurate with the age of the patient population for the designated area. Weekends and other shifts as assigned. C-arm experience preferred.
- Performs the duties of a Radiology Technologist as needed.
- Accurately takes xrays - routine, portable, radiographic, fluoroscopic. Properly positions patient, utilizing good body mechanics.
- Identifies special considerations in skin integrity, cognition, or boundaries for safety. Is knowledgeable of age-related factors.
- Examines patient identification prior to exam.
- Explains procedure and prepares patient for procedure, transfers patient to table and properly positions patient, using good body mechanics.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- HS graduate. Successful graduate from an AMA approved Radiology program
- Registered by ARRT or acquired within one year. BCLS required.
- Ability to use radiologic equipment. Excellent patient relations skills required.
- Previous experience preferred
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.