- Immediate Start
- Opportunities for Overtime
- 20 Days Holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Hot food available on site
- Free hot drinks and fruit
- Free buses from Norwich city centre
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
- Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
- Wellbeing support on site
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety certification, and paid apprenticeship opportunities with fantastic career progression.
- Fast Track to become a skilled colleague - Progression and Development Opportunities
- My Bright Idea Award
- Employee of the Month - Passion & Pride
We currently have excellent opportunities for Reach Truck Drivers to join the team in Thetford, working in our Despatch team.
The hours of work and shift patterns are: 18.00 - 06.00 4on 4off shift rotation
The rates of pay is: £12.65 per hour including 10% shift allowance for hours worked between 10pm and 6am and overtime is available.
Working in close partnership with our Production Team our Reach Truck Drivers will manage stock rotation during stock landings and picking process.
- Lifting and landing goods;
- FLT maintenance check;
- FLT pre-start up checks completion;
- Collecting order to fulfill deliveries;
- Picking out ordered items from storage location using barcodes, serial numbers, etc.
- Securely shrink-wrapping items before dispatching;
- Operating handling equipment according to H&S regulations;
- Updating stock inventory after each item is retrieved;
- Managing stock control (first in first out);
- Performing general warehouse duties as necessary;
- Vehicle loading/unloading manually/with manual pump truck/powered pallet truck;
- Ability to use out load plans.
- You will also be very flexible, the role may need to be cross functional with Intake when needed, but only when full training provided.
Our ideal Reach Truck Driver will have a Reach Truck (RT) and Powered Pallet Truck (PPT) License. You will have passion for delivering our customer orders whilst making sure our high Health and Safety, Food Safety and Product Quality standards are met.
You will be comfortable working in a chilled food processing environment.
We are a fast moving business so you need to enjoy working at pace and have determination to take action and achieve results.
Previous experience working in a factory or warehouse environment would be useful, but not essential, as full training will be provided.