SENIOR Recruitment Consultant
- £35,000 - £50,000+ OTE
- Structured career progression opportunities
- Continuous investment in your personal development and training
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of running a successful 360 desk within the Constuction and Property market to work with our Victoria office. This is an excellent opportunity to own and develop a market and progress your career professionally with the backing of a global brand, advanced technology and experienced leadership team.
Backed by expert colleagues who want you to grow, you'll have access to mark-leading tools, training and resources so that you're set up to thrive. Believing that personal growth leads to professional progression, you will feel heard, valued and assured that we care about your wellbeing. This will enable you to reach your full potential, broadening your ability to make a positive impact on the world of work and leading to your own personal success.
What should I expect day to day?
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will ESTABLISH OR DEVELOP your own 360 Construciton and Property desk. Your job will include:
- Running a 360 desk
- Provide expert, specialist advice to candidates
- Develop and implement effective individual business and sales plans
- Facilitate to an advanced level the end to end recruitment process
- Lead by example through exceptional, consistent fee performance, activity and attitude
- Consistently develop market intelligence
- Working with the leadership team on initiatives and projects
We will give you all of the tools and support needed to achieve in the position. You will also have access to our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record of billing success within a 360 recruitment position
- Passionate about exceeded targets and reaching goals
- Commercial, innovative and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative
- Knowledge of the Construction and Property market would be ideal but not essential
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
- Dell Laptop
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry - allowing for progressing from Associate to Director level in just 8 years
- Internal Learning & Career Zone for self development
- Significant growth potential of salary after year 1
- Flexible hybrid working pattern
- Buy and sell holiday
- Uncapped commission paid x 13 times per year or an allowance and bonuses
- Incentives and rewards - celebration dinners / Team lunches
- Black Tie Summer Ball and Christmas Parties
- Premiership / Champions League tickets through our partnership with Man City FC
- Opportunity to win a 5 luxury trip with top performing colleagues - Hays Elite!
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Opportunity for global relocation
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day and working closely with charity partners
- support network
- Disability confident employer with established disability and long term ill health employee network (REACH)
- Hays Pride our LGBTQ+ network
- Strong environmental and social purpose
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.'
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.