We're a leading provider of proactive vendor security, and are continuously growing our network of more than 35,000 businesses. We've just completed our Series B funding ($35 million)
, and are growing our team to keep ahead of the strong demand.
What You Will Be Doing
You'll be responsible for developing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Our engineers need to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
What You Need for this Position
- Java 6+ years
- Spring Boot 1.5+ years
- AWS preferred
- Front End
What's In It for You
- Base Salary of $140-150k
- 10% Annual Bonus (paid quarterly)
- Stock options
- 3 weeks PTO from day 1
- 16 Paid holidays
- 3 Additional Wellness Days
- Paid Parental Leave
- Full benefits package
- Early Fridays (Work ends early every Friday at 3 pm MT.)
So, if you are a Software Engineer with experience and are looking to join a growing company with great culture, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jimmy RowlandEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JR19-1702157 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jimmy Rowland - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.