Title: Science Teacher
Location: West Yorkshire
Pay: £22 - £25 per hour including holiday pay
Would you like to work in a Good College? We are seeking a dynamic, talented and passionate individual to undertake this role, starting September 2022.
Reed - Further Education are seeking Science Teachers, full and part time to deliver GCSE Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
What s the day-to-day responsibilities of a Science Teacher?
- Plan, prepare and develop schemes of work, session plans, teaching and learning resources, learning and assessment plans.
- Update, reflect and maintain the departments tracking systems continuously, allowing you to recognise the need for interventions and subsequently putting them in place.
What are the required skills and qualifications needed for this role?
- Experience and knowledge of supporting young people both academically and developmentally, including those aged 16-18.
- Recent teaching delivery in relevant subject areas (PGCE teaching placements/experience would also qualify here) which demonstrates outstanding practice.
- Experience of positively managing learner academic progress in an education setting, including those aged 16-18.
- Ability to work positively and effectively as a member of a team and on own initiative.
What benefits does this role offer you?
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are ready for a career change, and a Science Teacher is the next role for you, click Apply Now , and register to Reed - Further Education. Alternatively, contact your local Reed - Further Education branch today, where we would love to hear from you and help you shape your next career step.
Reed - Further Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
We look forward to your application - Vicki Edgar, Leeds