Senior Project Engineer required. My client is a leading Fabricator, Installer and Maintainer or pipework and steelwork for clients across the South and East of England. They are looking to hire an experienced Project Engineer to join bolster the existing Projects and Contracts team, the ideal candidate will come from a Strong Project Engineering background, be familiar with on-site Cradle to Grave Project Management and be prepared to travel with the role.
Senior Project Engineer Position Overview
- Source materials, plant & subcontract works & maintain consumables/PPE stock and gas holding systems.
- Source appropriate labour and assist with labour planning activities.
- Programme works & monitor progress.
- Maintain cost, quality & safety procedures, and controls.
- Pricing and negotiating of variations.
- Preparing quality plans and overseeing quality control
- Prepare method statements, risk assessments, safety plans and review safety on site.
- Deal with technical/engineering problems as they arise.
- Oversee site staff including discipline and motivation problems.
- Negotiate final accounts.
Senior Project Engineer Position Requirements
- At least BTEC / HNC qualified in Engineering
- NEBOSH / IOSH qualified
- Previous experience in a Project Engineering / Management position
- Previous experience in Pipework, Steelwork, Oil and Gas or Fuelling systems
- CSCS card
- Prepared to travel to customer sites predomintaly around Suffolk and Norfolk
- Ideally based locally to Wymondham
- Full Driving licence
Senior Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £45,000 - £48,000 DOE
- 8:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday 40 hours a week
- 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Company vehicle
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.