Senior Sales Advisor
Location: Wickford, SS12
On Target Earnings: £25,750 - £30,750
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Sales Advisor to join one f the independent estate agencies in the South East of England. They offers an excellent range of supporting services including mortgage, conveyancing, land and new homes, residential lettings and international property investment to provide the complete property service.
The Job Role
- The Senior Sales Advisor will assist to successfully present and negotiate offers and helping where necessary to progress and manage sales
- They provide a Premium Service so you could be prospecting for new properties to sell, arranging viewings or booking appointments for the additional services they supply such as mortgages, conveyancing etc.,
- Most of the time you will be in the office generating new business but if you are the type of person who also likes to be out and about, then the viewings will probably be the best bit of the job for you!
Skills, Experience and qualifications:
- The Senior Sales Advisor will have previous Estate Agency experience with 6 month listing experience
- You will need a full driving license and your own car
- Holiday Commission,
- 33 days paid Holiday,
- Life Insurance,
- Company Rewards and Incentives,
- Structured Career Path,
- Employee Assistance Scheme
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.