Up to £30K - Great benefits, including monthly 'Duvet Days
This will be a hybrid role, 2 days WFH and 3 days in the office.
A great opportunity has arisen for a digital marketer with SEO experience to join an expanding agency with a great ethos, opportunities to progress and a fantastic benefits package.
Working as part of the digital marketing team you will be responsible for working on clients Digital Marketing SEO campaigns and implementing the wider digital strategy of the business in order to generate revenue growth across all channels.
Skills and experience required:
You will need to be a self-starter with the ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of SEO is essential, and PPC is beneficial
- Organisational skills: the digital marketing team have to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Solid experience in all aspects of SEO including technical, on-page and off-site elements
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Client-facing experience and strong presentation skills
- Ability to analyse and improve results
- Commercial awareness to drive businesses forwards
- Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach
- A willingness to learn, research and use initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Work as a team player
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Analysis of SERPs, analytics data, plus competitor and industry activity to make continual improvements to websites
- Awareness of current trends and Google's best practice guidelines
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment