IDT is the leading manufacturer of custom oligonucleotides and proprietary technologies for genomics applications. Our work is complex and cutting-edge, and our team members are curious, creative thinkers who understand that good data drives smart decisions. At IDT, we realize that although science may be uniform, people are unique. We promote a culture where engaged people are motivated and have opportunities to achieve their full potential, as part of one global team.
IDT is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
This position is part of the Main Production located in San Diego, CA and will be on-site at IDT, we are one global team. We celebrate our differences, engage in healthy debate, and are inclusive. Together, we accomplish great things.
Shift: Weekday Mid-Day (Monday - Friday 12pm-9pm)
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Monitors inventory of the group effectively, utilizing the ERP system.
- Participates in customer and regulatory audits as necessary.
- Maintains accurate and detailed product, process, instrument and training records.
- Prepares materials according to documented procedures using standard lab equipment
- Adheres to all departmental protocols, rules, contamination controls, and safety procedures and understands the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001.
- Demonstrates and upholds behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values and delivers the Integrated DNA Technologies experience to customers and other business associates.
- Other duties as assigned.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- High school diploma required
- Associate's degree preferred
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Exert up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and/or 10 lbs. of force frequently
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here .
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at applyassistance@ to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.