Our client has a newly created permanent vacancy for a Title Checker to undertake residential conveyancing legal support work to include, but not limited to, title checking, raising enquiries, drafting Transfers and preparing client reports, checking replies to enquiries. This is a remote working role.
Full and part time hours will be considered for the role.
• Guidance/development of other staff as appropriate
• Conduct your work accurately, proactively and reliably and in accordance with the company s
quality and risk management procedures
• Be aware of, and observe, all compliance requirements ensuring issues are appropriately escalated
• Effective financial control and adherence to accounts team procedures as appropriate
• Ensure confidentiality and security of all documentation and information
• To be responsible for self-development and comply with relevant CPD and/or training requirements as needed
• Perform any other duties appropriate to the role as may reasonably be required from time to time
Minimum 3 years title checking experience in residential conveyancing
Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure
People management experience
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.