A reputable, established IFA is seeking a Trainee Adviser to join their thriving team. The company has experienced steady growth over the past few years and has achieved this through developing strong relationships and their balance of professionalism and friendliness has a big part to play in their success.
This is a fantastic chance to join a firm that can offer you a training program to become an Adviser. You will be working with a team of experienced administrators, paraplanners and Advisers to learn the methods in which this firm works. Progression is highly encouraged.
What s needed for me to be considered?
- Working towards the level 4 diploma would be desired but not essential
- Previous experience working within a similar fast paced financial services environment
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal and attention to detail is essential to succeed
- Full support and training towards becoming a financial advisor
- Study days and financial exams paid for.
- The chance to work closely with highly successful advisors.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Trainee IFA, Financial Planning, Financial Consultant, Adviser, Paraplanner, Report Writer