Surgery-General opening in Goodyear, Arizona.
Envision Physician Services is seeking Trauma and Acute Care Surgeons to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Level I Trauma Center (State), Level II (ACS)
- 12 hr primary in-house coverage
- ED Volume: 55k; 33 bed
- Average Trauma Team Activations = 1,004/year
- Average Trauma Admits = 1,750/year (Penetrating 9%; Blunt 91%)
- 14 days of EGS call per month
- Inpatient census: 20/day
- 20 ICU beds, additional 10 medical ICU beds
- 8 OR s ( 2 designated for trauma)
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified General Surgery with Trauma experience preferred
- ATLS Required
- Shift based practice model gives true work/life balance
- Paid Malpractice with tail coverage and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
Abrazo West Campus has evolved into a thriving medical center serving the West Valley and beyond. Offering complex services like a Level 1 Trauma program, orthopedics, interventional cardiology, stroke and vascular care, women s health, robotic-assisted surgery, spine surgery, obstetrics, and more, Abrazo West has become the hospital of choice for thousands of Arizonans.
Phoenix is the vibrant center of one of the fastest growing job markets and economies in the United states. The 6th largest city in the country, Phoenix is emerging in the new economy with strength in high technology, manufacturing, bioscience research and advanced business services. As a top market for skilled and available workforce, companies are growing in Phoenix because it is not only a thriving business environment, but a great place to live your life.