Hospitalist opening in Birmingham, Alabama. Live where you want, practice where you?re needed. Join a team of elite physicians, as a full-time TeamHealth hospitalist covering Hospital Medicine programs in Alabama! As part of the team, you?ll gain a challenging, yet flexible career working in a diverse range of practice settings ? all while gaining first-class experience and an excellent compensation package. Practice in a variety of settings including small, rural facilities or large, regional care centers. TeamHealth supports you with travel, mentorship, credentialing support and leadership training. And when you?re off ? you?re off, to enjoy your favorite activities outside of medicine. To join this elite Hospitalist physician team, you should be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine, able to round on 18-20 patients in a 12-hour shift, and have flexibility in covering both day and night schedules. In addition, you should be comfortable in a variety of practice settings and easily create good relationships with nursing and administrative staff.
- Generous Sign On Bonus!
- Highly Competitive Rate
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee Status
- Health and Benefit Package
- Free CME via TeamHealth Institute
- Travel, Scheduling, and Credentialing
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine