Sellick Partnership are offering a qualified Treasury Manager a role with an exciting profitable SME retail business.An SME retail business based in the heart of Lancashire - a great opportunity for a Treasury Manager with five years treasury experience ideally within the retail sector.
Our respected client is looking for a Treasury Manager who is committed and driven to develop their career in Finance further and in return for your hard work, we can support you to achieve your ambition through guidance, and experience.
Duties of Treasury Manager include:-
- Working closely with the operations team to address day-to-day issues and concerns, mentoring and coaching all team members, driving performance and delivering goals for the business.
- Keeping Treasury operations efficient, this will need to be well documented and managed within company policy and procedures.
- Keeping control and managing the reporting of global multi-currency cash, specifically short term liquidity and relevant banking structures.
- Keeping the businesses banking structures efficient overseas across the other strands of the business.
- Manage the consolidation for the company's cash flow forecast and work to challenge and improve the accuracy of forecasting, identifying key movements and drawdown requirements
- Monitor, analyse and report on risk management focusing on continuous improvement, including foreign exchange, interest, and liquidity risk.
- In conjunction with the Tax and Legal Departments, manage the inter-company financing strategy and funding, and related loan documentation.
- Support the implementation with a broad range of treasury-driven special projects and initiatives, including the TMS (SAP), cloud based cash forecasting platform, analysis of complex financial information / data to deliver commercial treasury recommendations.
For the role of treasury manager, our client needs a graduate with a recognised accounting qualification and five years treasury experience who can work alongside senior accountants. Experience of working within a fast-paced management treasury capacity, ideally, but not exclusively of working within the retail industry. A general understanding of treasury markets and products, cash management and liquidity, foreign exchange and risk management is beneficial for the role.
Familiarity of TMS systems and SAP knowledge would be key for our client.
If you believe you are well suited to this opportunity which provides autonomy whilst working within an experienced team please apply online or contact Josh Chambers at Sellick Partnership on .Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.