Emergency Medicine opening in Mackinaw City, Michigan.
A health center in Emmet County, Michigan is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their team. The area has a myriad of opportunities for outdoor recreation thanks to its position right on Lake Michigan, offering spots for swimming and boating. The area is also near multiple lakes and recreation areas that offer whitewater rafting and hiking trails. This is a great job for someone who loves the outdoors.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Urgent Care Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Residency/Training: Emergency or Family Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Pay Rate: Negotiable
- Scheduling: ASAP with ongoing opportunities available
- 8 Hour Days, 40 Hours a Week
- 1-2 weekend rotations per month
- Saturday and Sunday: 9am-3pm
- No Call
- Provider must be able to cover all shifts for at least 90 days
- Local providers highly preferred.
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !