Urology opening in Panama City, Florida.
We are hiring a BE/BC Urology Physician to join a busy well-established hospital-employed practice. This group of 5 physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner offers a wide range of outpatient services at two locations for diagnosing and treating adult urologic conditions including cystoscopies, testosterone pellets, ultrasound-guided prostate biopsies, and complex urodynamics. This practice provides treatments for patients in the hospital setting to include da Vinci prostatectomy and partial nephrectomy, ESWL, urological reconstruction, and vasectomy reversals.
All candidates must be BE/BC in Urology
This is a full time employed position. You can look forward to a competitive salary, signing bonus, relocation assistance, excellent benefits package and Loan Forgiveness Consideration!
- Office hours are Monday- Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Four-day work week with one scheduled day off each week
- 1 in 5 weekend call rotation
- Practice is located in the Doctors Building on hospitals campus, making hospital rounding convenient
- Physicians only treat inpatients at one facility
- Robust Hospitalist service provides medical consultative support for non-surgical issues
- In-office lab services available at both locations
Practicing medicine with our group truly provides an extraordinary work/life balance. This group offers to the region services including a One of the largest not-for-profit tertiary referral centers in Alabama, Level 2 trauma center with EM residency trained physicians, Interventional cardiology, EP and radiology labs, lithotripsy, 3 MRIs (1 3-T), 3 CTs including a 64 slice CT and PET Scanner, 32 CCU beds and 12 new overflow beds with 24/7 intensivist support. You can experience an enlightened blend of tradition and transformation with an award winning facility recognized as one of the largest employers in the region and is proud of its reputation of providing a positive and responsive work environment.
Click Apply Now for immediate consideration! For more details on this or other opportunities nationwide please call Matt Stein with Palm Health Resources!