Urology opening in Statesboro, Georgia. Job ID: 9739Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Urologist
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Employed Setting through hospital
- Office Space: Several options available near campus or at hospital's MOB.
- Office Hours to be M-F (normal business hours).
- Call: To be arranged. (will include 10 days of ER call per month).
Compensation: The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Atlanta and Savannah. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market: 3 bd 4 ba 4,566 sqft This Quality Elegance and Scenic Beauty characterize this house offering captivating views of the lake. Superb appointments at every turn include high ceilings, finely milled arched doors, deep crown moulding, trim and chair rail, plus exquisite tile flooring throughout. A lovely three room master suite has a solarium with hot tub and leaded beveled glass doors overlooking the pool and lake A dream master bath. Large foyer, formal dining, study, Great Room w/Fireplace. Also included are 2-3 additional bedrooms and baths. This home can be yours for $489,000.
The Community: Growing college town with great schools and diversified industries/payors. Close drive to the coast of GA and Savannah. Typical southern community with friendly neighborhoods and deep roots. Statesboro and Bulloch County operate a world class public sports facility with a long list of atheltic offerings for children through adults including year round swimming and seasonal water park. Travel distance to both Savannah, GA and Augusta, GA are easy for shopping, dinning or recreation. Tybee Island, GA and Hilton Head, SC are easy day trips.
The Employer: The Medical Center is a 150-bed, acute-care hospital featuring a Women's Pavilion and an adjacent medical office building.
The healthcare team consists of approximately 750 associates and over 90 physicians representing a wide range of specialties. The hospital offers a 24-hour emergency department, a Level II neonatal center, same-day surgery and ambulatory care, a pain management center, a wound care clinic, a cardiac catheterization lab, and state-of-the-art diagnostic procedures including digital mammography, MRI, CT, PET/CT, nuclear medicine, and interventional radiology.This hospital is partially owned by physicians.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 146 miles to Jacksonville, FL
- 176 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 200 miles to Charlotte, NC
- 271 miles to Orlando, FL
- 276 miles to Greensboro, NC
- Georgia Southern University (Full-time enrollment: 18,824)
- East Georgia State College (about 33 miles; Swainsboro, GA; Full-time enrollment: 2,345)
- Savannah College of Art and Design (about 48 miles; Savannah, GA; FT enrollment: 9,964)
- Armstrong Atlantic State University (about 49 miles; Savannah, GA; FT enrollment: 6,399)
- North College Street Residential Historic District
- North Main Street Commercial Historic District
- Paulson Stadium
- Olewine Park
- South Main Street Commercial Historic District
- W Jones Lane Memorial Park
- Charles H Herty Pines Nature Preserve
- Gentilly Square Shopping Center
- College Plaza Shopping Center
- The Plaza Knight Village Shopping Center
- The Eagle Shopping Center
- Statesboro Square Shopping Center
- Statesboro Mall Shopping Center
- Simmons Shopping Center
- Bulloch Plaza Shopping Center