Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at , , www.cartersoshkosh.ca, and .mx. The Company's Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, its Just One You brand is available at Target, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at .Baby Clothing, Kids Clothes, Toddler Clothes | Carter'sShop for baby clothing, baby necessities and essentials at , the most trusted name in baby, kids, and toddler clothing. Shop our selection of cute baby & kids clothing.$16 - $18.50 per hour Incentives Offered Throughout SeasonFun, Friendly Teams30% Employee DiscountPotential Growth Opportunities
Team player willing to perform various job duties to support the department and the facility objectives and key performance indicators. Proven team member with skills to multi-task. Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with others (Supervisors and co-workers). Basic math and reading skills. Must have the ability to abide by all of Carter's policies and procedures and know, understand and comply with all Standard Operating Procedures. High school diploma or a GED preferred, not required.Six months in an automated distribution center environment preferred Must be available to work in a multi-channel, multi-shift distribution environment, flexible to work different shifts and extended hours based upon business needs. Must be able to stand and work for long periods including daily overtime, holidays and overtime as required. Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward. Must be able to repetitively lift cases weighing up to forty pounds. Must be able to work in varying temperatures. Holiday schedule to be decided by Management. Must be available to work overtime during peak periods including days off of normal shift.Comply with Blackout Periods (no vacation or personal time allowed) as determined by Management.
- Employees are expected to be flexible to perform job duties outside of their normal duties and to shift to areas outside of their home department as necessary to support customer service and efficiencies.
- Must be able to maintain minimum performance standards while performing assigned job functions.
- Must have the ability to perform the job with the highest standards of quality and accuracy.
- Must have the flexibility to modify schedule if necessary and work off regular shift.
- Flexibility to work anywhere in the Distribution Center on any channel, any shifts.
- The ability to use Radio Frequency (RF) equipment, voice picking technology, pick to light and other warehouse management systems.
- The ability to use basic computer functions as needed.
- Must have the ability to work safely and abide by all of Carter's Safety rules and procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Skill set differentiators:
- Autobagger - mechanical aptitude; routine maintenance skills such as changing rolls of bags, flyers, collates; clearing jams; routine minor maintenance
- Picker - use RF equipment; accuracy; constant movement throughout the shift; logical mindset
- Packer - detail oriented; organized; customer service orientation; able to identify errors from picking function; work in one place through the shift
- Jam Runner - sense of urgency; high energy; fast physical pace - near constant movement
- Inductor - precise; strong attention to detail; good vision; able to maintain a strong and rhythmic pace
- Chute closer - detail oriented; good vision; fast physical pace - near constant movement
- Replenisher - use RF equipment; lift cartons up to 50 lbs throughout shift; fast physical pace - near constant movement; able to multi-task
- Loader/Unloader - constant physical pace; able to lift cartons up to 50 lbs throughout shift; able to handle warmer conditions inside trailers in summer
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.